
So I spent this past weekend in Nebraska at the NFB State convention. I had a blast seeing old firends and meeting new people. We had a Halloween contest and it was hilarious I think everyone's favorite was Cookie Monster! (Pictured above) Here he was singing at NABS Idol.
Back in Ruston: Getting back to Ruston was an adventure in itself! My plane was delayed in Dallas due to weather and I had to spend the night! I finally made it back on wednesday. My week thus far has consisted of going to seminar in which students at the LCB center discuss different issues. They were taking a personality test and discussing the results. In the meantime Stacy and Alnora and I were giving eachother massages and Alnora braided Stacy's hair it was a good time.
So interesting stuff thus far:
*So I nearly freaked when I learned this: It turns out that college fraternities can have their own houses but sororities cannot. The reason being that there is a law that a large number of single women cannot live alone! I wish this were a joke but its not. Its one of those old time laws that still exists today and nobody bothers to change it. Single women can be dangerous right?
This is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment