So It is the New year and things are back to normal. I loved being back at home, which only makes it harder to get back to school work. My luggage was lost, but luckily I got it delivered today. About three hours after it was delivered, I received a call form the airline apologizing for not being able to find my luggage. Really? I already got it! Well anyhow the quarter is going great. Except for the fact that I just bought a book for my class that was $150! It turns out I don't even need the book! So I tried to return it and they won't take it back. I was so willing to use my blindness to get that money back! I know bad, but hey. so a question to you, have you used your blindness, or gender or nationality to get something you otherwise would not? We all do at times, but we need to be aware of what the consequences might be!
at your local Louisiana Walmart. the first.. the image on the right "Slap Ya Mama" Cajun seasoning.Because if its slap ya mama good then it must be amazing! I mean I don't think this item would ever sell in California without a lawsuit.
contestant #2 " Getcha Sum" Also a Cajun seasoning. Its actually good, so go and getcha sum!
No comments:
Post a Comment